School Social Worker
- Khan Academy Test Prep
- Common Application
- Transferology: Credit Transfer Tool
- Colorado Career Cluster Model
- H.E.A.R (Higher Education Admissions Requirments)
- I.C.A.P. (Individual Career and Academic Plan) with Naviance
- Concurrent Enrollment
- ACT overview & practice Questions
- Guide to get through FAFSA
14 days ago
Positive Discipline Workshop Series
This 6-week interactive parent workshop series is taught by licensed clinical social worker, Allison Wither and family advocate, Beth Wendler.
For scholarship or sign up, email or call Megan Wykhuis, your school social worker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-870-3758 by March 20.
When: Thursdays, beginning March 28 from 6-7PM
Where: United Methodist Church at 736 Oak St. in Steamboat
Why: To better understand how positive discipline can not only help with compliance but also better improve your connection with your child.
What: Interactive parent workshop series, dedicated to giving parents hands on tools and practices to utilize with their family.
By Megan Wykhuis
- College Score Card: College Search Engine
- College in Colorado: College Search Tool
- Niche: College Search Tool
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program
- FAFSA: Financial Aid
- College Invest: Financial Aid/Scholarship Tool
- Student Loan Calculator
- Fast Web: Scholarship Search
- Cappex: College/Scholarship Search Tool